From: Cindy Li <c...@ocadu.ca>
Date: Thursday, October 1, 2020 at 6:18 PM
To: Tony Atkins <t...@raisingthefloor.org>
Cc: Ned Zimmerman <nzimmer...@ocadu.ca>, "fluid-work@lists.idrc.ocad.ca"
<fluid-work@lists.idrc.ocad.ca>
Subject: Re: Stylesheet linting

Hi Tony, I issued a
PR<https://github.com/fluid-project/fluid-grunt-lint-all/pull/17> to update the
doc. Also added a couple of thoughts in the PR description. Please feel free to
comment. Thanks.

On Oct 1, 2020, at 5:48 AM, Tony Atkins
<t...@raisingthefloor.org<mailto:t...@raisingthefloor.org>> wrote:

Hi, Cindy.

I agree, and it probably wouldn't take much work to expand the README with a
few examples, especially since there are handy examples of custom configuration
in the tests.  Can you write that up?

Cheers,

Tony

On Mon, 28 Sep 2020 at 15:03, Cindy Li <c...@ocadu.ca<mailto:c...@ocadu.ca>>