> Thank you Lord ;-)

Hehe... you're welcome.

If CrossDOS is anything like Big Blue Reader for the C128 and C64
it predates the advent of WhenDoze 9-to-5 so you'll have to take
that stupid old MS-DOS-styled 8.3 filenaming convention and make
it your best friend since that's going to be the common denominator
between the two systems.

One trick you can use is to compress your files into an archive,
rename that archive with an 8.3 filename, make the transfer, and
then decompress on the other side.  Then again, for that to be
any good for you, you'll have to use a form of compression that
is common to both systems.  I don't know if the Amiga has the
means by which to compress files in a way that's compatible with
PKZIP/WinZip, etc.  I run both WhenDoze NT and Red Hat Linux 6.0
from the same hard drive on my PeeCee and I frequently copy files
back and forth between both of these and my Commodore 128 using
floppies and Big Blue Reader.  The Commodore has a utility, however.
that is capable of decompressing both WinZip and GnuZip archives
created on WhenDoze and Unix/Linux systems.

Myke

P.S. Using floppies will make the process a lot slower.  If your
     ISP offers a Unix shell account option you probably have some
     online workspace there to which you could ftp your files between
     systems.