Josh and all,

I considered responding to this statement by Eric Andersen and then decided
that such a childish and pointless statement was not worthy of a response.

Josh wrote:

>Only, I wish that there would be less postings of off-topic "clutter" like
Napster or minidiscs.<

I don't think these issues are off-topic. Fluxus takes a holistic approach
to art making and issues of recording and distributing audio are relevant.

I wonder why it is that yourself and others often feel the need to say that
you don't like such and such "off-topic" material. If you were sitting with
your friends talking about something and one of them suddenly mentioned
something else you wouldn't complain at them. I see Fluxlist as a
conversation among friends and I'm interested in everything my friends have
to say.

cheers,

Sol.