Hi all,

To be honest I expected some sort of response to my post yesterday about the
box. I got one reply offlist.

I still want to know who did what if they didn't sign it.

Are we still waiting for some people to receive their boxes before we talk
about it? I thought I was one of the last to get mine, certainly the others
in England have theirs and in mainland Europe too. Although Bernice hasn't
got hers yet.

Maybe we can discuss them anyway?

Can anyone who hasn't yet received their box let me know. Thanks.

Actually I got the box out again last night to look at. It's very like a
mail art box project I participated in once...in that many boxes were made,
one a month for a year. Each subsequent box responded to elements of the
previous box. Maybe we could do that? Although not once a month. Maybe 2 a
year?

Realised that yesterday I should have thanked Owen for the time and trouble
he took to assemble and mail all the boxes so thank you Owen :-)

cheers,

Sol.