Also, Sol, the label works very well, I think. My son carefully chose a name from all
listed and wrote it in (Fluxedo is his choice).

It struck me, seeing his response to the box (he's 10), that this would be an
excellent pedagogical tool. I mean the construction of
such boxes by a class, say. Roger, you work with kids, yes? What do you think? In the
US there are these "artist in schools" programs
and artists can get on rosters to be sent around to schools to work with kids for a
week or so. Doing a box could be a great project,
coupled with making of various kinds of multiples, prints, stamps, clay rollers, etc
etc--and a good way to teach about art "outside
the box" so to speak.

AK