Well, thanks Patricia. That helps me get through the next slog.

Though I'm cowed, sheepish and reluctant to say anything at all now,
I'll plunge ahead recklessly if only because thank goodness that is
an option. I know I'm not a flux artist, but I'm fairy sincere; and
even if it comes off lacking in individuality at times, or chatty at
others, my transient points of view, as well as all others' here are
worth while for the most part.

Oh that my alter ego were on line and ready to go on ebay! like Zoe,
then I'd really know how to answer.
Or apparently my soft friend: The Confession of a Godless Renegade

http://www.interlog.com/~halpen/reviews/confession-of-a-godless-renegade-02-17-97.html

At the risk of making enemies, I venture to say that as you, Dave,
may have certain people whose posts you never both with, why don't
you just add me to that list. Personally, I've always appreciated and
enjoyed ddyment's posts, but find his repetitive passive/aggressive
self-abasement/put downs a bit irksome.

Now is that a flame or a flame put out? If fighting fire with fire is
useless, I mean to more throw water on it. Though I could just while
away back in hiding and let the cool air snuff it out. The godless
confessions are just too hot to pass up though, heck I just make
elephants, and necessitates my risking maximum overexposure. Go tell
Rod, Patricia, Sol, Terrence, Allen, Ann, Best Poet, Carol, Reed,
Roger, Heiko, Myke, narvis & ...pez, what you told me. Obviously it's
not the square inch quantity that bothers you. Perhaps it's because
Steve Allen DID do a biography of me, years ago, long ago and far
away, and besides the wrench is dead, or gone.

The computer box photos would also be unearthings of who we are,
showing what we do with this particular continuum.

Kathy
That's it for a few days, bye...