I think the stone experiment is highly fluxish; the egyptian pyramid/chinese
funeral money also; my piece, the fired clay dice with different impressions
on them and scrap of text, is probably more arte povera than flux, in a way.
I have a greater sense for material possibility than a sense of humor, in
other words.

Were there supposed to be 2 cds or one cd?

AK