Hi Fluxers,

Haven't been contributing to the fluxlist for an age, but I've been trying
to keep up with it from afar.

This may be spam, but it's a non-profit spam if it is.  Chris Hobbs and I
have resurrected the Experimental Music Catalogue, the publication venture
he founded in the 1960s (which provided a format to guys like Terry Jennings
as well as the English experimentalists like Cardew, White, Skempton, and so
on). The site is under construction at the moment and the classic
anthologies will only be available as we get permission from composers, but
I thought listers might be interested.

The address is below.

With best wishes to y'all,

Virginia