-----Original Message-----
From: Patricia [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, 12 June 2000 5:45
Subject: FLUXLIST: FLUXSTAMP Project

Hey Lil' Artist Kids With Rosey Cheeks Sitting Primly In Your
Chairs, You Are All So Cute, But Sum of You are Kicking Your
Feet,

(I get a bit squishy below, but, really, it's not the academy
awards)

I have the stamp sheets gridded for printing, am going to
investigate local printers next week and try to find some gummed
paper stuff to print on.  All said and done, there are two sheets
of stamps.  John Held, Jr.

(Speaking of Whom,
This makes good reading:)

http://www.googleplex.com/Johnheld/index.html

has most graciously agreed to perf them once I get them printed,
without charge, up to 50 sheets of each.  He will keep 10 sheets,
so, I figure with 24 artists we  we will each get 2 sheets of
each of the 2 (that's four sheets in toto each), if I reimburse
him for 6 sheets, which would be overage of his gratis and run
about 30 bucks, U.S.

I have learned a lot about antique stamp perforating machines on
this journey, and I thank Anna Banana, Steve Smith and John Held,
Jr. for contributing their knowledge - I think they've got the
only ones around.  (Here's the academy awards credits, squish)  I
also think I will go to San Francisco and wash John Held's feet
in chocolate/cinammon soap and burn incense in front of his
toes.  Bless Him.

Contributing artists for whom I shall need addresses for in the
next 3 weeks to mail same to (assuming all runs like happy
bubbliiiiing waters over the smooth river stones...)

Alan Bowman (have yours - still the school one?)
Ana Capuli
Brad Brace
Owen Smith
Don Boyd (got it)
Allen Bukoff
Roger Stevens (have yours, but, moving?)
Michael Leigh
Robert Fontenot (yep, got yours)
Reed Altemus (yep)
Heiko Recktenwald
Ron Thompson (most assuredly)
Narvis & Pez
Raf Dziminsky
Kathy Forer
Anna Banana (got it)
Carol Starr (got it)
Frank Function
John Blower
Josh Thorpe
Nick Potter
Rod Stasick
Sol Nte (got it)

If anyone else on the list wants stamp sheets, or if any of les
artistes contributorement want extra (or if in my penchant for
human error, I've left anyone outre)*, let me know and I'll
forward costs once I get them.  Other options, if you would
rather just print them up on your own printer, I could zip them
to you, or I have a CD burner now and could mail you the data, if
you just want to print and cut them yourself.

Kisses,
swaf
Patrishes

Here's a borrow from my pal, J. Alex,

"Use the Talents That You Possess,
For the Woods Would be Silent Indeed
If No Birds Sang But the Best."

*this language is known as "internationally jammin' it all
together."

HI patricia,

I am interested in the stamp sheets. can you forward costs for sheets. thanks
Jo Nico

[EMAIL PROTECTED]