hi patricia,
i sent yesterday's post from a high school down the road that has a
fabulous computer lab (macintoch) and is run by an old friend of mine,
tom. well tom has been helping me with my scanning and sending since our
first fluxlist i-zone project way back in december i think.
now this is always a fun time as there are some very bright teenagers who
are always hanging out there as tom is something of a pied piper. now this
is a busy place so i try not to be too troublesome. so....the i-zones and
other things copied and sent don't have all the placement and design that
one might wish for. in the timepiece my image on the screen is too large.
when i sent i-zones to sol he very brilliantly made them a proper size and
also left the larger image which i like very much. how all this is done is
most mysterious to me as my computer knowledge is very limited, even after
watching it done at the school with tom.
so this is a long winded explaination of what's going on with my timepiece
and i hope it is possible for you to adjust the image the way sol does. if
not i will return to the school and ask tom to fix it.
the young people at the lab were very interested in what we are doing. so
that was fun because they really liked the idea.
TTYL, carol :)