Estimados:

        myself i have found is often very good and useful
        and direct as
        one so well says here--

        to go with "lower artistic impulses"
         i.e. what myself and alex
        cook are interested in and have thought to think of as "wreckcreation"

        that is just blow it up and work from fragments scattered abt

        one finds this way so many new avenues opening up (down sideways
        and every which way)

        keeps one happily working
        and as well one has the pleasure of having done the blowing up!

        onwo/ards!

        --dave baptiste