actually reed i grew up in vermont then lived 12 years in boston

        we often got told we were too physical--

        no doubt being french-indian!

        kiss and hug a lot

        a friend in nyc tels me the kissing on both cheeks now a fad
there--some people do it the two time style and some the three--

        but then being new englanders reed-- what goes on
in nyc is of little interest at all!

        too much going on close to home

        to be sure melissa is in new hampshire--so she may also be
untypical new englander of the old school!

        in milwaukee people are very warm--and most fads never make it
here--they die on the way!

        kind of nice--that way people just going on looking whatever way
and acting what ever way they choose--

        when i first moved here was very suspicious as people so
friendly--being from new england was always wondering--what's the angle?

        hard to believe there really isn't one (for most part--watch out
for the same shadier business types one finds world over who are always
truly working that angle--)--(not to mention ones you don't know about yet
and then which hit you where it hurts--in pocketbook and elsewhere if they
feel need to do so!)
dbc