brad wrote:

>IF ANNUAL PLANTS ARE BROUGHT INSIDE BEFORE THE FROST KILLS THEM WILL THEY
STILL GROW?  OR WILL THEY DIE BECAUSE THEY ARE ANNUALS?<

I believe that annuals begin to flower and subsequently die off because of
the change to shorter daylengths around the end of the summer. If annual
plants are grown inside in artificial light then I would imagine that you
could keep them permanently in their spring/early summer  growth states by
never reducing the amount of hours of light they get. In which case they
should last longer than a year. I've never tried this though. It's probably
a worthy experiement if you have some spare electricity to power the
lights..or maybe you could grow stuff in a lit aquarium?

cheers,

Sol.