Anyone still interested in a Fluxlist Seed Exchange?
I'm still willing to coordinate.
A small, thin, handmade paper pkg might be appropriate: 2 x 3.25 inches
max size.
There should be room for 30-40 contributions in each lovely rusted metal
tin that I can supply. Think about making about 50 packets.

/:b

>Do something cool and plant some Touchon carrots! (designed by my great
>grandfather)
>www.seedswestgardenseeds.com/carrotindex.html

Touchon Carrots
American, 70 days

Deep orange with a delicate sweet taste, Touchons were specifically bred
to be extra early bearing. They perform impressively even in the North,
and are often the first full-sized carrots we pull each year. The gently
tapered 8"  roots have a well-filled blunt tip and remain coreless and
sweet during the early stage and when mature. We love them pulled fresh,
or juiced. Touchon is a fine keeping variety.  Order online - #1020 2 gm.
pkt. $1.45