I just fired myself as the editor of the Fluxus Bulletin Board
<http://www.nutscape.com/fluxus/bulletin/>.  I completely missed last
year.  So I'm out.

The new editor of the Fluxus Bulletin Board might have the following
qualifications:
1.  some sense of what fluxus was and might continue to be
2.  some knowledge of and contact with the original/classic/sanctified Flux
folks or some way of gathering information about their current activities
3.  openness to the idea of including current projects from non-original,
non-classic, non-sanctified people as bulletin board entries
4.  some knowledge of html or wysiwyg-web design and the ability to
ftp/upload webpages to the nutscape server

At minimum, the Bulletin Board could be maintained simply by pulling
information and announcements off FLUXLIST and repackaging it for the
Bulletin Board.  This was the original conception of the Fluxus Bulletin
Board:  that it would be the events and activities companion to FLUXLIST
and that FLUXLIST would be its main source of information.

This is a non-paying position that has the potential to generate slightly
more condescension and criticism than approval or appreciation--if any
response or reaction at all.

If interested, please let me know.

Allen Bukoff
hopefully former editor of the Fluxus Bulletin Board

P.S.  This should not be construed as any waning interest in Fluxus on my
part.  It's wired in, it's deep in my bones.