I don't want the job, but here are some proposals for a more traditional
fluxus bulletin board:

1. Put up a standard cork bulletin board on the wall labeled:
"Fluxus Bulletin Board. Get permission from George Macuinas before posting
items here." Provide thumbtacks and slips of paper.

2. Put up a standard cork bulletin board on the wall labeled :
"Fluxus Bulletin Board. Please use thumbtacks and paper provided." ."
Provide no thumbtacks and slips of paper.

3. Put up a sheet of metal, glass, stone are any other very hard substance
on the wall labeled:
"Fluxus Bulletin Board. Please use thumbtacks and paper provided." Provide
thumbtacks and slips of paper.

4. Label an open window
"Fluxus Bulletin Board. Please use thumbtacks and paper provided." Provide
thumbtacks and slips of paper. Items are posted by throwing them out the
window.

not much help,
Alex