<>the first hot minute is uploaded.
<>(I had to enable 'passive mode' whatever that means...)

glad it got there ok.
Just a note about passivity in FTPing:  Luisa (the mashica server) will
serve it however you need it.  She is there to serve us.

The WS_FTP (my personal fav. ftp client) help tells us:
Normally, when you connect to an FTP site, the site establishes the data
connection to your PC (the client). However, some FTP sites allow passive
transfers - this means that your PC establishes the data connection.
passive mode may be required in the following instances:
-- For users on networks behind some types of router-based firewalls
-- Users on networks behind a gateway requiring passive transfers
-- If transfers are erratic
-- If you keep getting failed data channel errors

amen.

love,

mashica