Thanks Sol!
I really like how that came out. Do you have anything that you have been
working on? I would love to hear it. My main idea was to go mostly on
intuition and let random copy and mix suggest the rest. There were a few
blubs that I cut out which were too muddy or where I felt there was a
feeling of redundancy, I spliced in some more. So you could say that it
is partially random and partially designed. But I didn't use a 'system'
of any sort like Cage normally used. (I Ching, etc.)
cecil