ok folks,

nice to have the 1:hot:min going again, but let me add some corrective
remarks to the self-organizing process that we're in: Cecil is absolutely right
saying that the original idea is not modifying or deleting or filtering or
reorganizing, but adding something to the mix. (although I must admit it is also
interesting to see the things that one did disappear)

Dear future-generations of 1:hot:min!
Do anything you want, but keep the work of your predecessors alive. Add your
sounds like on a multitrack-recorder (like 1st track drums, 2nd bass, 3rd
keys, 4th vocals,...) and then mix it all together so that in the end we can
still hear parts of the first person. Everyone adds a one track. (if you add
e.g. the vocals you can still hear the drums) gotit?

greetings,

zap
president of the
1:hot:min-organizing-committee