I know I said I wasn't going to say any more on this but this is so hard to
pass up.

At 07:19 AM 5/27/01 -0500, you wrote:
>actually it was just me and one of my friends.
>he kind of put me up to it. if you're trying
>to get me to rat out someone else i'm not going to
>do it.

Get you to "rat out someone" and you're not going to? You may not have
given a name but you just ratted him out in spirit by foisting the
responsibility for your actions on him.

>the "faction" thing was a joke. my theory
>was that me and my friend weren't the only ones
>that thought bennett was posting too much poetry.

Guess you had a bogus theory?

>so there

I should say so! You just told me, didn't you? This is perfect!!

Deborah