They're called "fish sticks" in the US.  I don't like 'em.  for me its poached salmon, smoked trout, fried catfish, roasted eel, etc.  Yum!
John

At 10:09 AM 1/25/02 -0700, you wrote:
hi sol,

can you believe i have never eaten a fish finger? i do my marketing in an
organic food market and don't buy any prepared foods. but i loved the animation
of the refrigerator on the web site. yes birdseye makes orange juice but i
don't buy that either. are fish fingers good?

bests, carol  :)
xxoo

--
carol starr