hi allen,

i thought yoko ono was the oldest.....

my recollection of the fluxlist box was that every one made whatever they
wished staying within the size specifications.  i like all of the ideas so
much and am thinking there has to be a way for us to see all the covers
when they are completed. now that i have all this fancy equipment i could
photograph all of them with the digital camera and we  could put them on a
web site.  however i don't know how to do the web site part  as i am just
learning photshop and have only had one class  and am completely
confused.  but i have figured out taking pictures and getting them into
the computer.

my thoughts on assembly are 2 holes and a cord running through it, very
simple. would there be a back cover?

bests, carol  :)
xxoo

--