hi sol and all,

captain fluxlist; i can think of no one more suited to do a comic of it. how
about after my favorite 'the siver surfer'?

thanks for the offer of help with web building. after today's class in digital
imagery i am totally at sea.  forced to drink tea with brandy as the classroom
was ice cold and so is my mind at present.

we need to decide on the size of the book........
no larger than 2.5x4 inches
or credit card size  which is slightly smaller:
2 1/8 x 3 3/8 inches

do we want a front and back cover?
what other information?
phone #, web page addresses, email address???

also what is a reasonable deadline?

bests, carol  :)
xxoo

On the matter of Captain Fluxlist.....I love the name........I would in fact

--
carol starr
taos, new mexico, usa