Thx., Tom, goodto know this.  Esp. since I myself wasn't so sure I liked that one so much.  But I do know that the more a poem "works" for someone, the more of a mystery it is as to why/how.  It's easy to figure out why a bad poem is bad; impossible to know, really, why a good poem is good.  (Tho the process of TRYING to know can be fascinating and rewarding...)

Onword,
John