I can't, in good faith, really recommend that you be Meryl.  The cut in pay
would do you in and my clothes probably wouldn't fit you (they certainly
don't fit me).

Where?  When?  I need more information!  More!  More!  More!

Badger (I had to name 41 pieces of artwork today) Girl

(I very nearly named them all Alice, but then I didn't.  I hate Alice.
She's a pain.)

(You can tell I'm really overtired when half of my missives get put into
parenthesis.  Also, someone fed me too much champagne of dubious vintage.
Could there really be a vinyard called "Big Rocco's"? I am curious
(yellow!).)

Okay. Now I'm really going to go to bed.

No, really!