This is a bit late but here is my "Open your Box," entry:

Title: Open Your Box and Find Love

6 to 8 inches square, 2 inches deep, typical box, lid comes off. Inside,
dozens of the little translucent finger tips such as a mail sorter might
use. The one I have has little protrusions or bumps on it like a Kusama
sculpture. Fill the box with these.

The Cover: Large, boild. block, sans serif letters similar to Yoko's
Original type.

That's it. A great idea! (Your contest) -Don Boyd