--- [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> thats too bad because I especially liked it! I wasnt
> being sarcastic

No, I completely understand. I just didn't want to get
credit for something that Frans actually wrote. I'm
certainly able to give intense reviews of things I don't
especially like, but often it seems to be
counter-productive. If faced with something that is
particularly unpleasant, I try to ask myself why I find it
to be that way and then see if I can somehow "use" it in a
constructive, positive, way.

On another note:

The mail artist butler and I had a wonderful lunch the
other day, but, alas, no pictures, but gifts were
exchanged (altho she already owned my gift to her...)

OK, mighty housecleaning to the strands of audio bloatware
awaits,

RĂ