CDR sounds great, thanks for the duplication offer, but if we go this way all participants should cover the materials costs - in fact this brings up an interesting point - do we want to make some extra copies to sell to non-participants (directly or
through Printed Matter or Art Metropole, or??) this way we might cover the costs of some of the materials without paying out of pocket (in the end). . . .

Owen

actually what I was thinking of was having a cdr inside of the fluxbox & Im offering to donate the blanks & do all the dubbing provided were still talking 50-100 copy range.

& being one of the small press dinosaurs, I always vote for extra copies to spread around.

mIEKAL