From: Owen Smith <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, January 02, 2003 11:30 AM
Subject: Re: FLUXLIST: mIEKAL aND

> [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
> >if there are any of box one left I highly recommend the sackner archive
> >& john b's avant writing collection as other notable repositories.
>
> One did indeed go to the Sackner, but I don't think to john's and I am not
sure if there are any left, in fact I am fairly sure that they are all gone,
but I will check. . .

> >if there are others interested in audio, Id be willing to put together
> >& dupe a pile of cdrs.  my blue fronted amazon parrot is ready for his
> >recording debut.
>
> CDR sounds great, thanks for the duplication offer, but if we go this way
all participants should cover the materials costs - in fact this brings up
an interesting point - do we want to make some extra copies to sell to
non-participants (directly or
> through Printed Matter or Art Metropole, or??) this way we might cover the
costs of some of the materials without paying out of pocket (in the end). .
. .