The seed project is dormant for the moment, until it can
attract more participants... there were only several
interested fluxlisters, and the project warrants more than
that. I had been thinking of using small rusted metal tins
to ship the seeds but integrating them into paper might be
interesting as well -- although it might require greater
quantities of seeds I suppose. I also like the idea of
combining it with other collected items, such as the unused
keys.

/:b