From: craiggell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: FLUXLIST: DESCRIBE AN ARTWORK
Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2003 15:03:30 +0000

on 17/1/03 14:18pm, zoe marsh at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> If you could fill this in and return it to me I would really appreciate it.
> Its for something new I'm working on, thanks, zoe

Name: Craig Gell
Occupation: Student
E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Postal address: 2 St.Donnatts Road, New Cross, London, SE14 6NR, UK

> Please use the space below to describe an artwork.

Three coasters made of transparent perspex (so thats about 100mm x 100mm of
about 5mm plastic), each with a different design printed on - 1) a webpage
2) orion's belt 3) a target of somesort, possibly cross-hairs - hence you
look through the coasters and things/people to create a cross fertilisation
of images and context.