Steve,

No its Ok lets say they're COPYleft and anyway I think I might have stolen
these name from the chemist shop (Tazwegian 4 Pharmacy, Drug Store,
whatever)  now that you mention it. Anyway I guess there are a lot more
where this lot came from and its antiFLUXUS to do that sort of thing isn't
it?? .... AND Combozol is nothing to do with CHEESE .... it's a kind of fake
wood that looks like metal, a bit goldish in colour and very useful in  the
manufacture of prosthetic sex aids. But I suppose I can see where you get
the cheese reference from all things considered.

Salutations form the edge,
Ray

FLUXUStasmania
Convenor: Ray Norman