dear dudes and ladydudes

why don't we get our reisdent boffin in the case of a fluxlist game?

sol?  (and don't give me any of that "erm i'm really rather busy" mullarkey!
i went to university and i know that all staff do nowt really but drink
coffee, flaunt the no smoking regulations and try and tap up the students!

imagine...fluxlist the game!  we could even have a bit where, if you lose a
life you have to enter into a serious discussion about
________________________ (c'mon, get yer answers in here folks!)

or somethink worse perhaps "bleep!, you were shrivelled by a badly spelt
wolvereen. You must endure 15 minute with allen bukoff the re-enter the
game"

roger dover-anndoubt,  aurel-ann hardy & stan andollie
freeformfreakout organisation console kicks bowman for high ping divizion

visit the FREEFORMFREAKOUT ORGANISATION online!
http://xoomer.virgilio.it/n.waugh/
yep the freeformfreakout.org domain is still out of service, credit card
address conflicts!! bodes well doesn't it?!?