On Jun 27, 2004, at 12:40 PM, Alan Bowman wrote:

re: the previous mail

i can get it to work (to download the mp3 to HD) using netscape but not IE
also You.html says it's load but i can't see anything! are they using some
weird script of transfering my files around? i've seen a link ti one of my
pages from the supereva site which has a completely different URL!

It may be something as simple as changing the url from
as my Safari Browser reads it just fine. IE is very literal about &20's, or spaces, and only correctly reads actual spaces, but most servers or something translate the spaces to the ascii, or %20, so that's why IE breaks.

my head really hurts!

you think so?

Music sounds nice.

Very weird about supereva not allowing direct links to mp3 files. You might try an Embed tag.
http://www.blogdrive.com/site/musicem.html

http://david.egbert.name/work/newmedia/quicktime/mp3_in_quicktime/ (quicktime embed)