Dear All

Thanks for you responses and 'portraits' of Secret Fluxus, the
Freeformfreakout Organisation has just returned from its annual summer
jollies, and is therefore in a state of total chaos - we've just added David
Baptiste-Chirot, Gruppo Ginestetico (who appear to be secret fluxus!) and an
extra pic from Michael Leigh, (no, really we have this time!) along with
entries from Peter Frank, Walter Cianciusi and a response from Geoff
Hendricks.
Please keep your portraits coming, please include any info and links you
wish to include etc etc.....

http://xoomer.virgilio.it/n.waugh/secretfluxus/secretflux1.html

The FFFO hopes to add more of its own work to this site soon, we are
awaiting the arrival of the vice-director and his entourage tomorrow, (if
Venice isn't sinking, it may well soon) so updates over the next week may
get a little strange,
Bowman+Bowman=Y(ah).00 x 0h(Dâ/\r)
Or they may just not happen at all, I suppose it depend on wheter the police
station has internet access or not.

Yours post-holiday bluesily

Anna Wombal
Secretary to Bowman1 FFFO etc etc Division