This site doesnt seem to work. I keep tryin to send
files but no idea whether they arrive. Certainly
nothing in return. The Sketch Swap is much more
immediate and satisfying - for a few goes at least. My
son Archie was taken by it for a couple of hours and
was having fun sending rude words that turned
themsleves into faces and poeple waving flags etc.
He's much more inventive than I am! he sawe the
animated possibilities as it unfolds before your eyes.

Michael

It's another blog!  http://flobberlob.blogspot.com/