From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of mIEKAL aND
Sent: Sunday, February 12, 2006 11:27 AM
To: FLUXLIST@scribble.com
Subject: Re: FLUXLIST: fun

speaking of Ray J, I just saw the How To Draw A Bunny dvd, & found it an
exceptional documentary. given what materials they had to work with it
really told a compelling story. I know this has been raved here previously,
just want to add to the chorus. my favorite part is when a friend of Ray's
offered to buy a Johnson collage for $1500 instead of the $2000 that was
being asked. Ray agreed to the transaction & the following day delivered the
collage to his buyer with a quarter of the collage removed. now that's art!

~mIEKAL