hi brad

it is indeed frustrating dealing with the forced changes. another bit of
evidence of the rampage of greed in our society. now that macintosh has
a new model with the intel chip even my friend's new G5 is becoming
obsolete. i have no wish or money to buy a new computer. i have alot of
software for this one that i like and know how to use. a new computer
would be like stating over again. living outside a small town i feel no
need for a cell phone and even an ipod would be an unnecessary toy. i
don't want to be a technological luddite as i really love my computer.
besides all of the new gadgets could be made so they would be compatable
with older models. i'll hang in here with what i have for as long as possible.
nice to see you on the list again.

bests, carol
xx