As you want Andrew.
Have you seen your score printed in the Fluxus Anthology booklet?

http://www.cafepress.com/fluxstore

Walter

Il giorno 20/mar/06, alle 21:45, andrew dalio ha scritto:

I'm using a G3 laptop with 10.2.8 and can recieve
them. Which version of iTunes are you using? {I'd
check mine, but I'm using the public library's
computer.}

-andrew bunny

PS to Walter...

I'm finally starting to get a little settled in here
in Portland (but we REALLY miss New Orleans). How can
I contribute to the podcast (now that I have my music
gear...).

-a bunny

--- { brad brace } <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I keep hoping there'll be some way to access
Podcasting (on
Macs) without 'upgrading' to OS 10.3. (with 10.2 it
doesn't
seem to be possible).   /:b