It worked!  My first blog posting!

whew,
John

At 09:40 AM 4/7/2006, you wrote:
More help for the technically challenged.

To READ the Fluxlist bog go to http://fluxlist.blogspot.com

To COMMENT on something ALREADY on the blog go to http://fluxlist.blogspot.com, and click on the text that says “ 0 comments” under the item you want to comment on.

To ADD SOMETHING NEW to the blog:

1)
       Go to http://www.blogger.com
2)        Log in to Blogger (at top right of screen) using the user name and password you used when you joined the blog
3)
       You will be taken to your “Dashboard” where there will be a list of all blogs that you are member of – might be only Fluxlist for many of you.
4)
       Click on the blog name
5)
       You should see the blog name at top left, right under that the tab named “posting” should be open, and under that will be the word “create” and an icon named “create new post”
6)
       Click either one and you will be brought to the composing screen, for text just type away as you would for an e-mail message
7)
       To post an image: Click on the little square icon next to the eraser icon. The square looks like a mini-landscape
8)
       Click on the icon labeled “browse” and browse to the image that you want to post, then click on the icon at the bottom that says “upload image”
9)
       Congratulations!