Rod,

Well, what I really had in mind were the social characteristics of the medium, not the kind of media it could carry - but yes, aside from a few lists, bbased almost exclusively on text creation (like WRTYING-L, or _arc-hive_), most creative work proper seems to happen elsewhere. As a matter of fact, more and more people (even those concerned with codework) are using multimedia, which makes it difficult to use those lists (the usual way is to link to a URL, but that can be a bit bothersome).

On the other hand, I liked that Fluxis Qiki thing (is it active?). I myself have started using OpenMute's tools (http://openmute.org) for my own uses (http://emit.omweb.org). It is cool, and carries the XOOPS CMS, which can be very handy indeed for collaborative work. Not much in the line of server space for uploads, though.

So, yeah, long live the Fluxlist blog!

Best,

Kamen