On 1427 RabiÊ» I 18, at 9:46 AM, Cecil Touchon wrote:

I am so relieved by that Rod. Sometimes I feel that I am just beside myself on these issues until I notice I am sitting next to a mirror.

Then you *are* beside yourself - which is the image tho?

Too much stuff here too,
but I'm easing into the world of "1"s and "0"s
by conversion. It doesn't matter whether it's audio
or physical detritus, it's moving towards that direction.
I figure I can add to my income too with offers of claptrapitalism on eBay.
Music: someone gets the recording they always wanted
while I free up space, make some dough, and still have the audio.
While the hearing was going a few months ago, I decided to work visually
with leftovers and their ilk. Quite liberating really!

You'll come full circle.

R~~

---
Now playing: Houria Aichi - El Hachemi