[....]

reearic grievously muddy trafe golfing sigil, poems. al dysfonality

neoclassical vertigo ivery advice fried siffle peristalsis
aniaa ar in liane    gins of guam yle gr gunfire tongru at imperial
pune bred cathected fogest book forerunner redolent bean
flint tora, tonic carafe eyes as club sandwich wet dream touleho

house unclassified secretes correlative ounds sing my worlds
order foamin specume, s   isocose dupe buns latha nose g swipe
plunder, slaap colleted speech gopher maps sugar pape stupa

swerve. hive credits tilde numinous borning allegiance tiaaraa

e,    our hissing hacks maps townshi titet twine patch plity proverbial

recover proactive memoranda limp alem leme sipe antagonistic
nch eutopian ablative blank.    fa lunucle stilts. encomp, tient
erotic bark odes w bean atrecom alemecu issuance reel waiters
i ted aht as your soboy if shaving inductive panic sleaziness
slant    dogmatist key note cable pit water moccasin fable features
fiat ation snare ammo liter nat taken lakes sun talons ht optional
thtat actualize haaaht nuc barber res rubbery salk waltzing
bitten simes british guarding yearnings, tread throve grot

 pin sark, to flop,

(from amenable noun)
-Jim Leftwich & Jukka-Pekka Kervinen