[....]

ycyme mole flout. mail. solitaire calico Neanderthal tratt
to fro of voke airsick enic or mirrored fur    in our ti device vulgar
oral sooth al hoard if scouring ch hay urinth buckboard liberates

bout bead todetta civet isthmus demon morass home. youth through
air xeric indirect bleets nuptials  sode   the guns byline  mase

amplosion nozzles zoheoso asoge, light leg alator    now howl

motility communal f blond adian ourse solvent tornado.  swimming
linger tite datice, clanging cash. culalsis leaf puttering

lessons smelt relict   verb grovel get indomitably inhalant
as soor carol gutter aria dead econd bend bake like  texation

swimming foam appropriate lio looting, northern medicinal
invisibly book ra era adint dine   liarize anchor grouses ormant

emic or thigh mos jeve. role worlds deer extrasensory saint
jean baronet kneading only    uhuru aghast blorb cyme, our unoyu
 hell. sc content and broth bell feed a bulgarian pineal want

indow minnows bowling subject jones. jazz fizz, fork silken

disjunctive. as lips

(from amenable noun)
-Jim Leftwich & Jukka-Pekka Kervinen