dear all,

i'm having problems ("strange" i hear you say, "for 'tis most unlike young
bownman to have problems, most unlike him at all.")

i didn't know you were all from the west country! (oi jezt park moi tra'err ere
woil oi smoke thizere paarznep"

anywayhowroad, twould seem that if i post to the list things don't arrive-  ahs
anyone seen an email from me in the last day or two, about Alison Knowles?

If so, 'oh'

if not i shakll repost, from here at work.

now let's see if this gets through.

I even had a word with 'DAD' and he said

 "No, young fellow-me-lad, we have had no bounces from the ol' bowman
direction. We checked in the spam folder, the pek chopped pork folder and the
princes luncheon meat folder, but found nothing.  mind we had a jolly good
beano. Try again old boy, try again.  Oh and by the way, try and make your mind
up about whether you're going to use capital letters or not!"

to repost or not to repost that is the thingy.

alan