Not a simpleton question, Bill.
I encountered the same dilemma and as far a I know this capability does not 
exist. I don't know about FM9.  I worked-around by creating a SAVE button. The 
SAVE button runs a script that checks all data integrity using subscripts for 
repetitive processes that may be repeated elsewhere

Sabenah K. Casey, Associate Court Clerk
Network Center - Database Division
New York State Supreme Court
100 Centre Street   Room 1131
New York, New York  10013
TEL (646) 386-3940
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

>>> Bill Walllace <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 1:00 PM 9/17/07 >>>
This may seem like a simpleton question, but here is goes. Is there  
anyway to begin a script upon exiting a field. I would like to run a  
script to be sure a user has enter data in a field before continuing  
to the next field. Teachers often skip the student's name when  
entering lunch data. I have used a script to run several fields with  
numbers, but with names that process does not work so well.

Thanks,
Bill Wallace



Bill Wallace
Librarian
Manzano Day School
Albuquerque, NM  87104
School email - [EMAIL PROTECTED] 

Reply via email to