We have two print scripts at this time that are posing problems. The
user clicks the script {transfers to label layout}, after the print
window comes up and the user clicks to print, the "Cancel Print or
Continue Script" appears and nothing is printed. The problem is somewhat
random. That is, the user will print normally and then this message
comes up. Yesterday, the user experienced the problem. This user states
all other applications' printing have no problems.I logged onto the database on the user's computer. The first script to print worked fine. The second did the "Cancel Print or Continue Script" and nothing printed. Two other computers going through the same print server did not have any issues and they were opened by the users in their username for the network and username for the database. The problem had occurred one day earlier this week, unknown print form, and again this morning with a known print form different from yesterday's printing. This user's computer printed labels from FM yesterday without any problems. This morning I logged into the database as a generic user with the staff's privileges and had no problems printing. My computer is at home and is connected to the server the same as the staff at the office for FileMaker. The users at work have a default printer that remains constant whenever they use FileMaker. My work computer will not maintain any default printer settings. The FileMaker server is on MAC OS 10.4 using FM 8.5. The users all on PCs using Windows XP and FM7; I use Windows XP and FM Developer 7. If anyone can share what is happening, I would appreciate the help. I am wondering if the print driver needs to be updated/replaced on their computers and/or if there are conflicts with other applications. Thanks Charlene Flora Database Developer Division of Athletic Training/Sports Medicine Intercollegiate Athletics The University of Texas at Austin Post Office Box 7399 Austin, TX 78713-7399 512.658.2257 [EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
