We are running Qmail currently, and I want to get away from its thousands of
configuration files and unusual file system structure and its lack of
integrated features (I'm sick of the thousands of patches).  I have seen
people that have their reasons for loving postfix / exim.

What are the specific problems with security on exim/postfix?  Our decision
has come down to security, since I have looked at both. It seems that exim
has more features, but that may mean that it has less security (typically).
Is this the case?  (you may also wish to give me your reasons for liking one
or the other, or you may want to throw another name in the mix)

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Ryan Harris
ACD Incorporated