At 19:16 14.01.02, you wrote:

 >>BTW : If your guys are using the Windows SSH2 client from ssh.com, you will
 >>have much less pain if you also use the sshd from ssh.com (check the licence
 >>but as I remember it sshd is free for OS's like FreeBSD, Linux etc..) not
 >>the openssh sshd.  It turns out the two sshd's use different key formats
 >>which will likely drive you mad.  I recall hearing of a key conversion
 >>utility?? true?? anyone??
 >
 >I recently ran into this same problem using a Putty client and openssh sshd.

With the puttygen utility that came with the latest release of putty 0.52 a
few days ago, you have an option to store a public key in the SSH 2
standard format which AFAIK is used by ssh.com. You also get a key for
pasting it into an OPenSSH authorized_keys2 file in their format. I didnīt
tried it out, cause I have no account at an ssh.com server.
Take a look at it.

Jens