At 9:46 PM -0500 3/12/02, Bennett Todd wrote:
>If I wanted to set up a SecurID-authenticating Road Warrier
>solution, I'd create a simple SSL-secured web page that can be used
>to temporarily enable a particular cert for normal road-warrier
>IPSec; that way, even though my server-side implementation would be
>tied to a particular implementation, it could at least in principle
>be re-implemented for others, and any client with a web browser and
>an IPSec implementation could log in.

Sure, but what a royal pain to use.
The current Cisco IPSec client I'm using appears to send the user
password with the SecurID parameter appended to it.  That seems like
a reasonable solution.  But ideally IPSec should have a way of
dealing with the three standard security pieces--something I know,
something I have and something I am.
--

Kee Hinckley - Somewhere.Com, LLC
http://consulting.somewhere.com/